Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's a Boy! And other Nursery News

Well it has been a while since my last blog...I am not as good at this as my mom :) Well in the past 4months we found out that we are having a boy and are very excited about that. We had our "big"20 month ultrasound and it looks as though everything is OK so far...5 fingers! I am feeling good and am looking forward to April 15th..No not because it is Tax Day, but because it is the Due Date! I am now almost 6 months..I can't believe it.

We also have some fun news about our nursery. Anyway, so this woman that I used to work with forwarded an email from one of her friends who is a producer I think...the email was looking for pregnant women in the NY Metro area who wanted their nursery redone for free for a little nursery makeover piece on Fox.

So I emailed her and a few weeks later she emailed back saying that she would like to use our apartment...they specialize in small spaces. So they are coming Thursday Dec 28 to do the initial taping of the"before" of the nursery and will come back in Feb/March for the final unveiling on a live segment filmed from our apartment. It will be really great to be filmed when I am 9 months prego :)

So they provide mostly everything crib, changing table, wastebasket, decorative stuff for the walls,etc...and they may suggest that I purchase a few pieces that their company doesn't provide. So, anyway..that is the story. They tend to have a vintage floral look and I like modern..but they saidthat we can work together and pick out something more neutral and modern.

Here is a website to the company's stuff:
Mybabysam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home