The Best Husband Award
Dan is a great husband..he really is. He has been cooking for me every night, cleaning out the cat box and doing the laundry (Because our W/D is in the basement and the steps are steep and narrow and I have almost fallen a few times)
The baby has been doing flip flops all week..he needs to calm down.
Still haven't heard back from the baby nursery company after the taping on Dec 28...but I am sure that they will contact me soon. I am eager to see the bedding that they custom made for us. My belly is getting bigger every day....although I have to say that when I take the subway/PATH every morning nobody ever offers me a seat. I don't know if it is because they just think that I am fat and not pregnant with my coat on..or if they are just rude and don't want to give up a seat.
The baby has been doing flip flops all week..he needs to calm down.
Still haven't heard back from the baby nursery company after the taping on Dec 28...but I am sure that they will contact me soon. I am eager to see the bedding that they custom made for us. My belly is getting bigger every day....although I have to say that when I take the subway/PATH every morning nobody ever offers me a seat. I don't know if it is because they just think that I am fat and not pregnant with my coat on..or if they are just rude and don't want to give up a seat.

3 Comments:
See I told you I'd check all the time. I'm actually in labor right now and need to find fun things to do in between contractions, besides laugh with Richie about how weird this whole Baby thing is. Way to go, Dan! What DON'T you do?
hi kristen and dan! i just found out that you have a blog and am really excited to read your updates on life, your nursery being showcased on t.v., and the latest baby name picks.
Kudos to Dan. I hope some of that cooking includes the famous Riddell Italion spaghetti sauce.It's a good thing you still don't live on the fifth floor on Mcdougal st. Thats a good thing he's active,easy for me to say. Take care: Love Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home