Mr. Big Head.
I am now 29 weeks into the pregnancy. I had my 7+ month Drs appointment today and everything looks good so far. The baby weighs 3lbs. The Dr. also said that his head is a little big..whatever that means! :) Guess he takes after his dad..lol :)
The nursery makeover show people are coming next Friday Feb 2 to set up the nursery. Then on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb 4th the Fox Station will come and do a live segment from our apartment. Once I get more details on times I will let everyone know!
Also, they are monogramming a few things and kept asking for the name of the baby. So we decided on a name: Alexander John Riddell. We like the fact that Alexander is a Greek name (Dan's heritage) and also like the meaning,"defender of men" The middle name John is after Dan's father.
The nursery makeover show people are coming next Friday Feb 2 to set up the nursery. Then on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb 4th the Fox Station will come and do a live segment from our apartment. Once I get more details on times I will let everyone know!
Also, they are monogramming a few things and kept asking for the name of the baby. So we decided on a name: Alexander John Riddell. We like the fact that Alexander is a Greek name (Dan's heritage) and also like the meaning,"defender of men" The middle name John is after Dan's father.

4 Comments:
Kristen & Dan: I'm glad to hear everything went well at your last doctors appointment.I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on T.V.,pretty exciting. I saw the stroller you like, they sure have come a long way since you were kids.
Take care: Dad
Just checking in! Nice to have the name in place. Good, strong name. I like it. :)
-Mom aka ____________(not sure about the grandma name yet)
Hi guys, Great name you chose. Like it, like it. Good pick. I laughed at your Mr. Big Head title. So funny. I think maybe he just had a head growth spurt and now his body needs to catch up. Just get that epidural and it won't make any difference... :)
Ditto on the great name raves. Alexander rocks! Although we will soon be the Great Uncle Dale and Great Aunt Kim we aspire to be cool. How time has flown since Kristen was the diaper baby. We have a special surprise for Alexander when he has his coming out party. . . ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home