
Charlie is 9 1/2 months and full of vinegar! So much for our idea that he was going to be a low-key child. :) He is very active, loves to cruise and stand on his own..his first steps are coming up!! He says Dadda and lots of babbling. He has a little stranger anxiety right now and can be serious. However, at home he is easy to make laugh and has a good sense of humor already. He has two cute dimples, four teeth, chubby thighs and sparkling blue eyes..he is the cutest. He loves to be held and doesn't want to be put down but he is a solid little guy and weighs around 24 lbs, I think.
Alexander is doing great in Kindergarten and is starting to read everything by sounding out the words and combining that with his sight words. By the end of Kindergarten I know he will be quite the little reader. He is playing basketball right now and scored two baskets on Saturday! Little league starts this Friday. At recess, he seems to enjoy playing "Star Wars" and make believe play rather than play basketball. He loves to chat with all of his friends and sometimes just plays by himself as if he needs a few moments of uiet play. I have had the opportunity to help in the classroom quite a bit and absolutely love it!!! I really feel like I missed my calling as a Kindergarten teacher. I am actually subbing for one of the Kinder teachers this Friday so we will see what I think after that day. :)
Life is perfectly full. I go back to work April, 2nd and so I am trying to mentally prepare for the transition. I am SO happy right now with the way life is and feel sad that it will all soon change and become extra busy.
2 Comments:
Love this picture. And yes you would be a fantastic Kindergarten teacher!
Could totally totally see you as a teacher. You'd be great!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home