Saturday, February 03, 2007

Show Postponed






Well we just found out that the nursery segment on Fox News was postponed. It will be shown at a later date..TBA. Honestly, I am not too broken up about it because my office has been turned into a fabulous nursery! I love it. It is soooo cute. The pictures really don't do it justice, but I will try posting the pics up. Now I just need my bugaboo and I will be all set ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Armstrong Brood said...

OH MY GOSH!!! It's so cute!!! LOVE it. Now we need them to come do our nursery (if it even deserves to be called that. It's more of a crib-in-the-corner-of-the-office room.)

6:50 PM  
Blogger Gracie Cole said...

hey! i'm really glad they postponed the show because i wanted to see it but had to work this morning. i like what they did with the nursery - it looks way fun!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the nursery! Looking forward to seeing it in person when Alexander makes his grand entrance.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home