Alexander is 5 months. He has turned into such a vocal baby. He laughs all of the time and his new favorite thing to do is scream and giggle..oh and pull Sophie's hair! :)
Poor Sophie! I told your mom that this video made me laugh really hard. He is such a cutie patooty. How cute that he laughs a lot! I think he's going to be a really good-natured kid. Lucky!
Oh, he's so fun! I love the raspberry spitting noise. Such a boy! :) Such a happy disposition! Thanks for the video; what a treat. love you 3, Uncle Dale and Aunt Kim
What a cutie! I can't wait to see him next in December. He may even be walking (or at least attempting it) by then. He's def. got the leg strength already! ;)
5 Comments:
Poor Sophie! I told your mom that this video made me laugh really hard. He is such a cutie patooty. How cute that he laughs a lot! I think he's going to be a really good-natured kid. Lucky!
How can one *not* laugh at all those weird noises and colorful toys nearby? Not to mention the laughing mommy. :D
Big, big kisses.
Oh, he's so fun! I love the raspberry spitting noise. Such a boy! :) Such a happy disposition! Thanks for the video; what a treat.
love you 3,
Uncle Dale and Aunt Kim
Now, where does he get those giggles? Hmmmm....Mom? : )
Kristen, he is so sweet and
those dimples get me every time!
Jenny
What a cutie! I can't wait to see him next in December. He may even be walking (or at least attempting it) by then. He's def. got the leg strength already! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home