Not boring at all! Very cute! Noni and Poppi aren't the only ones prejudiced around here. I especially liked when he sorta raises his eyebrows just when you're getting close - you can just see the brain cogs turning - "So why does Mommy have a box on her face???" and 2) LOVED the "ahhhgooooooo"s!!!! So cute. So handsome. And talented too! Waving! :) love you
4 Comments:
finally get to see him in action! niiiice. he's a darlin.
Great. More, more!
Not boring at all! Very cute! Noni and Poppi aren't the only ones prejudiced around here. I especially liked when he sorta raises his eyebrows just when you're getting close - you can just see the brain cogs turning - "So why does Mommy have a box on her face???" and 2) LOVED the "ahhhgooooooo"s!!!!
So cute. So handsome. And talented too! Waving! :)
love you
OH! What a sweetie, I was reaching in to pinch those
cheeks!
Lots of love to all of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home