9 Weeks
We just drove home from Southold. It was fun! Although we were hoping YiaYia would be out there she was still in Charleston. We had a really relaxing time. Although there were thunderstorms on Saturday,we still went for a walk down by the bay, showed Alexander the new boat and grilled at Dave and Alison's new house. It was really pretty out there and a great weekend. On Friday I went to a Jersey City mom's group w/Alexander and met 6 other moms and babies. It was so nice to meet other women my age w/babies in my neighborhood and they were all really nice. Until I go back to work I will def keep going to this weekly get together! Today Dan is playing baseball in his all men's league (The Emerson Reds) He always has fun, but comes home aching with a sore shoulder..he can't wait until Big Al is old enough to play!

4 Comments:
I love th pictures and the video. We miss you guys. (Go Ducks) Dad
Great pictures! Southold looks lovely. Hope you had a good weekend. I don't think I can wait until August to see Alexander. He is sooo cute. Loved the video of him cooing.
-Noni
Video? What video? I feel like I missed something. Anyway, Alexander is looking cuter and cuter... when will that stop???
Wonderful pictures! I especially love the one of Dan holding Alexander - the close-up. What a handsome guy, um, guys!
love you
Post a Comment
<< Home