Friday, June 01, 2007

2 Months







I can't believe that it has been 2 months since Alexander was born. He is now a whopping 15lbs and such a sweet baby with many coos and smiles for everyone. Alexander went on his first plane ride over Memorial Day weekend to California with me and did quite well. Dan was also excited to have 4 days of sleep and fun without us :) Alexander met his great aunts, great grandparents, 2nd cousins and Aunt Lisa Pizza and Uncle Dan. And of course he spent time with his beloved Noni and Poppi. Also we went out to Southold the weekend before and Sean and Tonya were out from Portland and so he got to meet them and his cousins Sophia and Georgia and of course he hung out w/Ya-Ya as well. He met so many family members over the last week! A great start to the summer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad you arrived home safely. Love Dad

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss him already! Wah. I miss his little "no more" jazz hands and his sweet smile. Can't wait to see him again soon. Love you all.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to see the cousins together!
Did you take a 4 geneation pic?
I can't believe how big he is!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Gracie Cole said...

wish so much that it could have worked out to see you while you were here! bummer. glad you had a great time - sounds like the california trip itinerary was packed!

8:24 AM  
Blogger The Armstrong Brood said...

Great to see you guys while you were out here. Enjoy that awesome kid!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home