Alexander is 6 1/2 months
Alexander is 6 1/2 months old! He is so great to be around. He rolls and creeps across the floor and rocks back and forth. He also laughs all of the time..he has been saying Ga Ga lately and we swear he said Da-Di a few times...Darn, I wanted his first word to be Mommy--oh well :) I have been working FT, so my last post was a month ago..geez time sure flies!! I work from home 1x a week and Dan works from home 2x a week--so it is working out OK--for now..life is hectic, harried, happy, stressful and challenging...parenting sure is a rollercoaster! But the highs are so high..who would have thought that I would actually enjoy being up at 3am giggling with Alexander....strange :)
This video may be boring to anybody but Noni and Poppi :)
This video may be boring to anybody but Noni and Poppi :)

6 Comments:
Oh No! It's also wonderful for great aunties and uncles!!! Love it! I love the way Sophie tries to play with Alexander and he just ignores her. So funny. He will be crawling and into everything before you know it! "Alexander rocks!" ;)
Happy b-day. Great video. I love when Alexander looks into the camera,my favorite part is when he all of a sudden rocks back onto his hand and knees and then for a second looks like he was going to stand up. Poppi
he's a rocker! his thighs are the most tempting morsels around... i'm excited you are coming for christmas!
Happy Birthday Kristen!! We love you!
Oh my. He's wonderful. So wiggly! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. He'll definitely be crawling by then, putting all the ornaments and pine needles into his mouth. You've got lots to look forward to. :)
And fun for cousins, too!
LOVE the video and how he responds to your "no" tone to Sophie.
Post a Comment
<< Home