Confirmation
Well I received the confirmation yesterday from my Dr. that I do indeed have cholestasis of pregnancy. He prescribed something that should help break down the bile in the blood and relieve itching..Thankfully!!! I haven't slept more than 2 hours a night over the past 3 days.
Also, we spoke about inducing labor arund 37-38 weeks...depending on how well everything is going. That is fine with me..on the ultrasound yesterday the baby already weighed 6lbs and I am only 33.5 weeks along. This is going to be a BIG baby if he keeps this up!
I am sooo ready for spring to come. There is still a bit of snow and ice on the ground and I just wish that it would warm up a bit...I can't wait for the warm weather and I am looking forward to taking walks with Alexander before I go back to work in the summer :( Speaking of, Alexander is on a waiting list for the only suitable daycare in our area. It is only 2 blocks away and is a great place, however there is a long, long waiting list. I signed up on the waiting list in August of last year! I have my fingers crossed..
Also, we spoke about inducing labor arund 37-38 weeks...depending on how well everything is going. That is fine with me..on the ultrasound yesterday the baby already weighed 6lbs and I am only 33.5 weeks along. This is going to be a BIG baby if he keeps this up!
I am sooo ready for spring to come. There is still a bit of snow and ice on the ground and I just wish that it would warm up a bit...I can't wait for the warm weather and I am looking forward to taking walks with Alexander before I go back to work in the summer :( Speaking of, Alexander is on a waiting list for the only suitable daycare in our area. It is only 2 blocks away and is a great place, however there is a long, long waiting list. I signed up on the waiting list in August of last year! I have my fingers crossed..

4 Comments:
So glad you have something to take the itch away. I hope you get some sleep now! Love, mom
Hooray for drugs! ;) jk
We are so impressed with the nursery. It is so cute! I think Alexander just can't wait to be in it. You might say he's "itching" to go! Sorry, that just had to be said...
We hope those meds make you feel better, Kristen.
love to you 3...
Cholestasis itching is preparing you for sleepless nights with Alexander. When he has a hard night, it will be nothing compared to the itching! You'll think it's a breeze!
So I guess I'm slower on the uptake than I used to be... seems I managed to be the last Pleau/Sorbello to find this webpage. I noticed the link on Grace's "new" webpage, which I discovered yesterday. This is great reading. I hope the bile is doing what it's supposed to be and not making you itch!
Post a Comment
<< Home