Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just some Pics









Nothing too exciting going on here, just wanted to post some new pics. Last weekend was my 32nd birthday-wow-I feel like time is just flying by. Diana, Dan's mom came over to babysit (thanks Diana!!!) and Dan and I *chose* to wake up early and head over to Central Park for a 5 mile Breast Cancer walk. There were SO many people, it was crazy, but a wonderful way to start the day. The weather was perfect and Central Park in Manhattan is one of my very favorite place, plus we were child free-yippee! Then we had brunch with Diana, it was a low key birthday. Nothing else too exciting, just working and playing with Alexander. We are looking forward to going to a Halloween party this week with Alexander. We have a chicken costume and he looks SO cute in it. We will post the pics. I am also posting a pic of Nela, the nanny that helps with Alexander 3 days a week, she is so good with him and we just adore her and so does Alexander!:)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Armstrong Brood said...

So wonderful, all these pictures. I think my favorite is the Nakey Time with Mom one... he looks so incredibly cute, and you look gorgeous. Very good to know you found such a good person to care for him during the week, a relief, huh? You've got a handsome one on your hands!!! Just want to squish him!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how much he looks like Dan! A Dan Mini-Me. Love the really close-up one with him smiling. Tooo cute. And it's nice to see a pic of the nanny. Miss you guys!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Gracie Cole said...

his furrowed brow while lying on the blanket made me laugh. and he has quite a charming smile!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the looking over his shoulder at the camera, with "the twinkle" in his eye! :) Love it! He looks like he just hid a toad in the refrigerator for mom to find! heh heh. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas and to play with him!
love you all,
Uncle Dale and Aunt Kim

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home