Catching Up
So it has been a very long time since my last post. Alexander and I have been spending time with my family in CA for the past few weeks....or longer...:) ALexander is growing so quickly! He can stand and crawl and can stand on his own for a few seconds. We all agree that he is a genius! He says "yucky", ball, bye bye, and a few other words..I can only post one pic because my parents' computer is SOO SLow it takes forever to upload pics and that is why I have taken a break from writing on the blog. So we have some good news---we have an accepted offer on our apartment! The closing date is scheduled for March 14. Our fingers are crossed that the inspection and attorney review goes well. We can't wait to rent a house with a bit more space and a yard and a washer/dryer in it...ah heaven.

4 Comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(By the way, the picture is amazing.)
I think you have the prettiest little "Persian" looking Prince there. He has such beautiful eyes, the roundest cheeks and the chubbiest legs. LOVE him!
Good luck on the closing on the apartment, and finding the perfect home.
hoping it all goes through as smoothly as possible...
He's soooo beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home