Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shower










So Diana (Dan's mom) threw me a baby shower at Sette Restaurant www.settenyc.com in NYC today. It was a nice time, the food was great and I received tons of great gifts! I am attaching pics of the shower..they are a bit blurry.

Also, my parents were kind enough to buy a wonderful Phil and Ted's stroller for us! I can't wait to use it!

Also, spoke w/my obgn yesterday and it looks as though we will induce early at 37 weeks, which is around March 21-23rd. I am going to see him next Friday and we will discuss further.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen: Great pictures. It looks like a fun shower,thanks Diana. Dan you look like a natural with that stroller.

Take Care: Dad

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like things are coming together! We can't wait to see the little guy!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen, we're so sorry to hear that the medicine hasn't helped the itching much. So hooray for early induction! Can't wait to meet your little man. Love to you and Dan.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home