Happy 4th of July!
































We just got back from Southold where we celebrated 4th of July. It was sure a full house! Dan's brother Sean from Portland and his wife, Tonya were there along with their 2 beautiful and charming daughter, Sophia(3 yrs) and Georgia (17 months) along with his sister Laura, with her 3 children, Andre, (6) Jo-Jo (5) and Arianna (3) I think I have all of the ages right..they may be a little off :) Anyhow, the point is there were 6 children under the age of 7, and 6 adults in one house - wow -it was full, but fun. The cousins all had a blast. We also went to a christening for Dave's son, Noah. Dave also had a 4th of July party...it was a jam packed weekend but we had a great time! It was really nice to spend time with Dan's family and spend time with our nieces and nephews that we don't have a chance to see as often as we would like...they are all so cute and unique!
Alexander and I fly out to CA this Wednesday, we can't wait to see Noni and Poppi and everyone else! :)

7 Comments:
Yay pictures! It looks fun there. I'm glad Alexander gets to hang out with ALL of his cousins on Dan's side. It's great that Tanya and Sean were able to come out. Alexander looks so grown up, we won't recognize him when he arrive Wednesday! Can't wait to see you both.
Hee hee! Loved the photos. My favorites are the ones of Alexander in the toy tub, the last one, and then the ones of him sitting on the picnic bench looking so grown-up and dignified. Like, "I know what's going on. Stay away. This is a King's table." :) Look forward to seeing you guys.
the entourage of strollers says it all. haha
can't wait to see you!
Alexander is sooo cute! He is such a little man and he's so tan. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.
Love the photos. It is wonderful, too, for us to see Dan's family. The visit reminded me of when the Rampys would fly out and we'd have the 17 of us (with Nana) for Santa Cruz weeks or family reunions, etc. Such chaos, so much noise, such fun memories. Love the photos of the stroller line-up and the one of Alexander in Dan's arms watching the parade.
That what great pictures. He (everyone) looks so happy! I love the pictures of Alexander in the toy tub and eating watermelon, oh yeah and in his big boy Dino hunter shirt!
Hey, Alexander is too cute. I think he may be Italian . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home