Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!






Happy Easter. Alexander was sick this weekend, so we stayed near home, but we still had a nice Easter. Alexander mastered clapping this weekend (video pasted below) The Easter bunny skipped the candy this year and brought Alexander his first pair of shoes!(pic below) Our 4 year anniversary is march 26th, so we are trying to figure out when and if we are going to do anything this year....I can't believe that it has already been 4 years since we got married--and Alexander turns 1 on April 5th!!! Time really does fly.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shoes! He looks like he's enjoying the swing! Love you all.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years!

11:36 PM  
Blogger The Armstrong Brood said...

Pictures and videos of Alexander never fail to make me laugh. Not sure why. Maybe because he is so ridiculously cute!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gracie Cole said...

i'm glad to hear he's been shoeless for awhile! and i love his enthusiastic clapping - it's so darling

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics and I can't believe 4 years,congrats. Popi

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the videos! He's so handsome and so sweet. More hearty Sorbello eprops for keeping him shoeless so long. ;)
Love to you all,
Aunt Kim and Uncle Dale

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home