Back from "da" Bahamas


















We are back from the Bahamas and had a GREAT time! We went for a week and it was sooo relaxing, the weather was perfect and we stayed at HArborside at Atlantis on Paradise Island. Atlantis is amazing, it is beautiful and there was so much to do. I took ssoooo many great pictures and when I came home, my camera broke!! I lost all of the pictures, luckily, Chapel took some as well but now I have to buy a new digital camera - bummer. I like the Bahamas one of my fave public service annoucement signs said, "Protect da tings" lol... We came back to a HEAT WAVE here in the NY metro area. Today is 98 degrees..I want to go back to "da" Bahamas.

5 Comments:
Wonderful pictures!! Alexander looks even more grown up now! Such a cute picture of you and Alexander and the ball...and the one where he's kissing Dan. Looks like an amazing time...so glad you could go!
i look so stupid in those water pics - my wave doesn't look fake at all - take the picture melvin!
anyway . . . we had a wonderful time too! i have a love/hate relationship with the pics because i long for the tropical breezes, refreshing pool after pool after pool after water ride after pool after ocean after pool, and, of course, the route 66. did i mention the abundance of water??? i also miss alexander's smile :-) he's so easy to make smile . . . just like his mommy! we love you! can't wait to see you again!
The pictures make me completely jealous.
Love the shot of you and Alexander with the water toy. And the one of him kissing his sand-buried Daddy!
Wait, I just read your mom's comment and we liked the very same pictures. Great minds...
Must be hard to be back to "real life"!
awesome pictures, and i'll give a third shout out for the sand-buried kiss picture. everyone looks so happy!
encouraging to see that you can still go on sweet trips with a little one!
Post a Comment
<< Home