Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Steps!

It is official, Alexander is a toddler. He took 15 steps yesterday across the living room..he is now walking! Pasted below is a video w/a few of his first "toddles" and yes, I was bribing him with cheese :)



Oh and just to include Dan's side of the family a bit more I thought I would post a picture of a mystery guest...any guesses? lol

6 Comments:

Blogger Gracie Cole said...

i love how he catches himself and carries on with his walking, unhindered by slight lapses of balance. awesome. i also love how he was bribed with cheese. now if only i were getting bribed with cheese, i'd probably be getting my homework done and not looking at blogs! haha

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great!! He is definitely "toddling." Sooo cute (and sturdy). I can't believe how much he's grown.

And is that a picture of Laura?

1:10 AM  
Blogger The Armstrong Brood said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Did you get tears in your eyes?

That's got to be Dan's sister, right?

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute video! He is so cute how he took a step and then seemed to realize he wasn't holding on, stopped, said, "hmm" and made the decision to stay upright and DO this thang! Don't apologize for bribes; the world is a bribe! ("Want a nice little paycheck??? Come on in..., have a seat at this desk, do this little job, and I'll give you a niiiice paycheck...that's right, come on...")

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love of cheese must be a Riddell family trait! I got Georgia to take her first steps (finally, at 13 months) by holding out a stick of string cheese. That was what it took to motivate her to take her first step! Good job Alexander!

And...love that hair, Laura!

1:08 PM  
Blogger yiayia said...

I think he's wonderful. Love the way he cathches himself, great balance. Love you, Yia Yia

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home