Alexander's First Birthday!
Alexander turned one yesterday! I can't believe it has already been a year! We spent the weekend in Southold at Dan's mother, Diana's house. We also had the opportunity to introduce Alexander to his cousin Noah, Dave (Dan's younger brother) and Allison's 5 week old son. We have a few pics of the little mellow guy. Allison looks amazing (of course :) and they seem really happy, Noah is adorable and such a good little baby, he sleeps through the night and is cool and mellow. We had an ice cream cake and presents and Alexander loved it all...it was a great first birthday!

7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
We're glad to see Alexander had such a great birthday!! Boy, does he look older! Loved the cake video, too. We also loved seeing Noah, Allison and Dave. We're so happy for them.
Love you!
he looks like quite the little toddler now - must have been that magic first birthday. i need to make it out your direction one of these days, now that i'm a couple thousand miles closer ;)
I am loving his hair. It looks extra curly. Something about his face looks so "big boy" now. Does that magically happen when they turn one?
Kristen, you look gorgeous. And don't be jealous of that little Noah... I'm convinced everyone will get a hard one someday (and aren't you glad we had ours first?!) :)
Happy birthday, Alexander! Time is flying by...
Happy Birthday Alexander!! Congratulations, Kristen and Dan!! Just think - a year ago you were squeezing out a very big baby!!! and now he is almost a toddler. Isn't life amazing? A day can seem like it will never end, yet the years fly by - blink and they're gone. The pic of Alexander looking up at the balloon is priceless, and in the video, when it's fuzzy, before I pressed play, I could have sworn it was a picture of Kristen as a 4-year-old looking over Dan's shoulder. Breathtaking.
He is such a cutie!!! He looks like he LOVED his birthday! WIsh I could have been there.
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home