10.5 Months Old!
It has been snowing again this past week and Alexander has been bouncing off the walls. Luckily we have had a few playdates over the last week to keep him busy. I am posting a picture of ALexander playing with his little friend Caleb on Sunday, they had a blast together, it was so cute.
We also went to the Dr. this week and Alexander is still hanging in the upper tier for height and weight:
26lb 10 oz 97% for weight
31 inches 90% for height
Alexander also experienced his first snowfall, he didn't really seem to think much about it.
Unfortunately we found out this week that the buyer pulled out of the deal, and doesn't want to buy our apartment, so much for a March 14th closing :(. I guess the husband wanted to buy, but the wife didn't..anyway, we are holding on to it for a bit longer than anticipated.
Per Noni and Poppi's request here is a video: (Boring for everybody else)

7 Comments:
Wow. He's flying in that walker. He needs an entire street to run in! We also love the high chair picture with the cheerio(s) stuck to his fingers. :) We miss you all. Thanks for posting the update.
Love you.
P.S. Poppi noted the fleeting moment of recognition when you said "poppi" to Alexander. :D
SO bummed about the apt. :(
Alexander looks bigger already!! Can it be true? Dropping a bit on that height percentile, is he? Maybe you should feed him at 10PM, 12PM, 2AM, 4AM, and 6AM again!
(Just kidding. Hope you're enjoying your sleep!)
Miss you guys!
P.S. Other people love the videos too.
P.P.S. HUGE moment of recognition when you said "poppi"--he looked so excited and interested! Like "WHERE? WHERE? Where is he?"
I swear Alexander just gets handsomer every posting! No kidding! And before I read everyone else's comments I was already going to say how MUCH he responded the first time you said to say "hi" to Noni and Poppi! He looked around like he was hoping they had walked into the room! He clearly loves them. The walker zooming, then being pulled backwards to zoom forward again was like those cars that you pull backwards to "wind them up" :) Dan, you're a good winder. ;)
I can't believe how big and strong he is....
I'm sorry about the apt...hope you have a great offer
soon.
love that smile!
too cute! way to go getting him to sleep through the night - you're such a natural :-) i miss you terribly!
Post a Comment
<< Home