Charles Christopher Ridell has Arrived
Charlie has arrived. May 2, 2012 at around 12:38pm, Charlie was born. He was 8lb 4.6oz and 17 1/2 inches long. He was born via csection. The operation went smoothly and my recovery is going well. Unfortunately, Charlie was taken to the NICU immediately after birth due to fluid in his lungs. He is still there but the lungs seem fine and now just has jaundice. He is in the tanning bed (light therapy) and hopefully will be able to come home over the next day or two. I cam home yesterday without Charlie. Although this was very tough todo I am trying to take advantage of the situation and get as much sleep as I can and recover fro surgery so that the transition will go smoothly.
Alexander is very glad that I am home and is on overdrive! It should be interesting once the baby is here as well.
Alexander is very glad that I am home and is on overdrive! It should be interesting once the baby is here as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home