Too Good To Be True
So far...this is so much easier than the first time around. Charlie seems to be such an easy baby so far. My experience with everything has been much less stressful. I am not nearly as tired or wiped out as I was last time. Lets wait and see a few weeks but I do believe that I may have a calm and relaxed baby! Whohoo! Charlie is such a cute little snuggle bear. He wakes up every 1-3 hours to eat, sleeps like a champ and requires diaper changes...so basic baby stuff. However, he smiles all the time! I know, I know... it may be gas but I really do believe he is smiling at me! I think I have another smiler on my hands. He is just a cutie pie...I think that we will keep him. He is 10 days old today and weighs 8lb 1 oz. (He was 8lb 4oz when he was born).


2 Comments:
SO cute!!!
LOVE him!!!
Oh my, just saw this picture (8/24). Hilarious. And he looks very similar to this still, only with less hair! Great dimples.
Post a Comment
<< Home