Belly Picture- 36.5 Weeks
Nothing exciting to report really, but I figured that I should post a final belly picture, then I realized that I don't really have any belly pictures up on the blog. Although my face is hidden by the camera, it is me! (I promise :) And no, I didn't stick a balloon or pillow under my shirt, that really is my big belly.

7 Comments:
Wonderful shot,I love the way the shadow shows your tummy. Definitely a award winner. Love dad
kristen you look beautiful, even though you hid your face behind a camera ;) creative photography...
Kristen and Dan, we are just so excited about the grand entry of Alexander. I can hardly wait to hold him! Your belly is WONDERFUL!!!! What a woman. Think about the baby when you find yourself thinking about the process - it helps.
love to you 3
Yay for the profile shot! :)
Kristen! You are beautiful!
Georgeous. You look like you should be in a magazine.
I was going to say "Gorgeous George," so accidentally out came "Georgeous." That's a new one.
Post a Comment
<< Home