Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Our TV Debut

So the nursery segment aired on FOX last weekend, and the company forgot to tell me..but here is the clip. I am obviously not meant to be a TV star (And especially not while pregnant!)

http://www.newarrivalsinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=20#foxFriends

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen, that's not bad for a first-timer. And Dan, way to sound genuine. :) You even got the dog a little screen time.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! But I'm sorry we didn't actually see it on TV.

We are getting soooo excited!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Movie stars, look out, hot new talent has just been discovered!
Another reason to move back to California - a shorter commute to Hollywood! Can't wait to see you 3...

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no you are NOT listed on the same page as Julia Roberts and Jenny Garth!! I am so tickled with that!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home