posted by Kristen at 7:24 AM
I started laughing aloud because he is just so cute. I just want to squeeze him.(By the way, Kristen, you look gorgeous.)
he is such a cutie
Can't wait to see him this weekend. I can see he's already changed in a week!
Those cheeks! All that hair! He's so little - yet so BIG!
Hi is so much like Dan, yet so much like you, Kristen, when you were born. He's so cute. I can't wait for you to come out here so we can meet him (and so I can hold him!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I started laughing aloud because he is just so cute. I just want to squeeze him.
(By the way, Kristen, you look gorgeous.)
he is such a cutie
Can't wait to see him this weekend. I can see he's already changed in a week!
Those cheeks! All that hair! He's so little - yet so BIG!
Hi is so much like Dan, yet so much like you, Kristen, when you were born. He's so cute. I can't wait for you to come out here so we can meet him (and so I can hold him!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home