Postponed Arrival
Well, I went in to the hospital yesterday for an amnio (which really hurt by the way!!) and we got the results last night around 7:30pm. The test was borderline/positive so the baby's lungs aren't quite fully developed and could use some extra time maturing, (possibly even just 24-48 hours longer) So the induction was postponed until early next week. My Dr. unfortunately will be out of town for Passover next week, but he is going to have another Dr. in his practice cover for him. I am a little bummed about that, but I am sure everything will be fine. Also, I am very excited because my mom booked a ticket and will arrive next Monday! It will be sooooo nice to have her here during the labor and delivery.
Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary. We both totally forgot about it. I looked at the date for something at one point yesterday in the hospital and looked at Dan and said, "Happy Anniversary!" We both started laughing because it was the furthest thing from our minds.
Finally the weather is starting to change and Spring is peeking through. Today is sunny and high 60s.
Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary. We both totally forgot about it. I looked at the date for something at one point yesterday in the hospital and looked at Dan and said, "Happy Anniversary!" We both started laughing because it was the furthest thing from our minds.
Finally the weather is starting to change and Spring is peeking through. Today is sunny and high 60s.

3 Comments:
Big needles hurt. Youch. Soooo happy your mom will be there. Alexander wants to meet her immediately! And Happy Anniversary...
An amniocentisis on your anniversary. How very romantic. Happy third!
We actually realized the amnio was on your anniversary, and wondered how you felt about that... We're really glad Alexander's birthday will be several days after your anniversary so that in the many years to come, you can come home from grand and romantic anniversary trips in time to give him a birthday party! :)
We're *SO* glad your mom will be there!!! We love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home