Two Weeks Old
Alexander is 2 weeks old today. We went to the pediatrician today and have some good news. The jaundice is gone and his broken collarbone is healing quite nicely. The pediatrician assured us that the fussiness is normal and the only remedy is to get a hotel room and have mom or mother-in-law babysit for the night...sounds good to us! Alexander is 10lbs 6oz. and in good health. We took him on a walk tonight in the stroller to celebrate. Sophie sat in the bottom of the stroller..it was pretty cute. Alexander is such a little fussbudget! We have resorted to a swing and pacifier..hey whatever works at 4am... Dan and I are exhausted and looking forward to Mom and Dad coming on Saturday for a few days and Chapel coming next week.

9 Comments:
Love the new pictures! He looks so alert (and he shouldn't be, with all that awakeness of his...he's getting sleeepy...). Glad to hear all the pediatric good news.
We will be glad to do our grandparently duties while there. We're looking forward to it. Well, except for the 4 a.m. thing. Um. Poppi?
love the camo bundle! tell him that all the cool kids break their collarbones when they're little... builds character.
Ok, so he has gorgeous eyes! So glad to hear Noni and Poppi and Chapel are coming. "You'll love it like crazy" as Sarah would say. And remember, it gets better... this is the hardest stage. Just wait til he smiles at you! ;)
The camo swaddler is awesome. Raar.
He is soooooo cute. I want to squeeze him.
What a cutie!!! He has such big eyes!!! I def. see both of you in him. I can't wait to go see him in August!!!!
Aunt Lisa the Pizza
Congratulations on your beautiful new addition! Can't wait to see him and hold him! Much love
So I'm thinking: He will be about 6'3", 240lbs, and playing first base for the Yankees.
What a handsome little guy!
I am so glad he is healing right up.
Good news about the bambino. Thanks for keeping this thing up-to-date!
Post a Comment
<< Home