Five Weeks
Geez I can't believe that it has already been 5 weeks! Alexander is doing really well. Not fussing as much and sleeping better..or it is possible that we are just getting used to the lack of sleep and fussing...not sure....Chapel came out to visit this past weekend and it was really great. Not only did she babysit until 3am (No Dan and I weren't out on the town we were sleeping until 3am..it was sooo nice!) But we also enjoyed a glass of wine together and shopping in Manhattan...much needed "girl time" I was soooo sad to see her go. We went to the pediatrician today and Alexander's head is a little flat on one side so we have to lay him down on alternate sides so that his head can round out a bit. He keeps on growing and is 12lbs8oz and 23inches long Also we have to make some decisions on the vaccinations...I have been doing some reading on the possible link between autism and newborn vaccinations..so many things to worry about as a new parent. On a lighter note this Sunday is my first Mother's Day! :)I wonder what Alexander will get me...hint hint Dan :)

7 Comments:
Wonderful pictures! Loved them. We've already printed off the sepia-toned print of the three of you to frame (the one you sent us separately). My heart ping-panged because I miss Alexander! :)
We're glad you had a good visit with Chapel. Happy first mother's day, sweetie.
Love, mom and dad
Happy Mother's Day, Kristen! You deserve a party. A little something is coming priority mail for you...
The photos are amazing. The b&w's are particularly beautiful. You look gorgeous. We can't wait to see Alexander "up close and personal"!
love,
Uncle Dale and Aunt Kim
Love the picture of Dan kissing your handsome little guy, and of you and Chapel with the city skyline behind you. And of course it's so funny to see Alexander's little head popping out of the sling! So cute.
Now you got to get him to your Grandparents cabin at Strawberry to have his picture taken taking a bath in the sink like every Pleau kid and grandkid has since your father (who is my much older brother) started the tradition.
Uncle Dennis
Happy Mother's Day! The pictures are great. I can't wait to see you both with Alexander soon in person !!!
Luv, Aunt Lisa
I'm going to have to plan a trip to go and kiss is chubby cheeks! I love the sepia pics as well.
What a beautiul family!
You look great, Kristen. And Alexander looks like he has baller potential. :)
First-cousin-once-removed Shiloh
Post a Comment
<< Home